Create engaging and creative content that is useful, informational and relevant to your potential audience. Promote and distribute online (and offline) for free or at freemium through different techniques and by utilizing different platforms: this briefly defines strategic content marketing. There are fundamental elements of the overall strategy of attraction marketing (inbound marketing) with multiple business objectives. Among them are:
- generate organic traffic from social networks or search engine optimization (SEO) to your website
- increase your brand’s awareness and authority (Brand reputation)
- attract and convert potential customers through contact forms (leads)
- connect with your users — create community engagement through content created and optimized for different phases of the buying cycle ARDA (Attention, Research, Decision, Action)
What are the most effective forms of content that deliver a successful content marketing strategy? The most common are:
- Blog posts: create and habitually manage the blog on our website (here is our blog post focused on digital marketing). This is one of the first essential steps in all content marketing strategy.
- Landing pages: create landing pages that align with the keyword searches of your products or services. The same, if you noticed, is a landing page designed for companies looking for information or content marketing consulting.
- E-books, whitepapers, guides or tutorials: creating educational resources on a particular topic will enable you to work on your brand’s recognition and reputation and affirm yourselves as experts in your sector. As such, Marketvalley has published one of the most recognized SEO manuals.
- Presentations, webinars or events: giving presentations at public events and disseminating them online through platforms like Slideshare is an effective marketing approach that connects your content offline with online. You can view the presentations of Marketvalley made in different trade fairs in Spain and Europe over the last 15 years.
The most common promotion channels to generate traffic to your content are:
- Search engines: all content can be optimized for SEO and we can also create SEM campaigns to increase qualified traffic
- Social networks: whether it be Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, YouTube or Slideshare, any social network can contribute to the traffic to your content and its visibility.
- E-mail marketing: regularly sending a newsletter will allow you to keep in touch with your subscribers and keep them up-to-date on the latest publications.
- Events: any event in your industry can be an opportunity to demonstrate your expertise and your publications
If you are thinking of launching a content marketing strategy for your company or e-commerce business and are seeking support from professionals with a history of over 15 years of experience in Spain and Europe, contact us or visit us at our offices in Barcelona.